Thursday, March 6, 2008

Feed Issues

These stupid feeds! I never once had a single problem with any of my feeds through FeedBurner until Google took them over! I know I knock Google a lot - because they treat me like a bitch and they fucking deserve it - but that is the honest-to-goodness truth!

I just went in and updated the feed URL after noticing it wasn't updating; it was blank. Why it was blank, I cannot say, because it has never been blank and the feed was working up until a few days ago - I assume when I switched from FTP to Custom Domain.

I received an error message the first few times I tried changing it and saw on the boards where several people were receiving the same or similar errors, so Google/Blogger obviously "hiccuped" and I got it straightened out eventually (obviously), but I guess it wiped-out the feed URL.

Anyway, I reset it and it may take a day or two to go through and update correctly. I apologize, but I am on-top of things and these things do happen.

© C Harris Lynn, 2008

1 comment:

ManoDogs said...

Okay, give it a day or two. God willing, I think I figured it out and got it going once again, but it always takes 24-48 hours to completely go through once you make a change.

If it isn't updating by the weekend, I'll try something new.

Post a Comment